- Relations between the University administration and TechServ.
- Relations between recognized University student organizations and TechServ.
- Relations between the student body and TechServ.
- Relations and assistance between TechServ Officers, members, and UNIV-101 students.
- All non-donation related relations between outside organizations, and TechServ.
- Point of contact for non-donation off-campus events.
- Completing the Space Allocation Form.
- Preside over Executive board meetings.
- In the absence of the Vice President, the President will assume the responsibilities of the Vice President. If the Vice President happens to have the role of Treasurer, another member must assume the role of Treasurer.
- All aspects of non-donation on-campus event planning (ex. room reservations).
- Aid in collection and organization of miscellaneous non-donation documentation.
- Assist President in completion of University required forms.
- In the absence of the President, the Vice President will assume the responsibilities of the President.
- Maintain the budget.
- Manage all funding for events in coordination with the Vice President.
- Appropriately assemble and submit the Annual Allocation Form.
- Provide a report of the current financial status of TechServ at Officer request.
- Handle all paperwork regarding orders/reimbursements.
- Once donations have been recorded, provide tax information when applicable.
- In the absence of the Treasurer, the Head of Fundraising will assume the responsibilities of the Treasurer.
Head of Refurbishment
- Manage computer refurbishment functions for the organization.
- Organize and inventory hardware and software.
- Report on the progress made in completing donations.
- Give tutorials to new members.
- Aid in collection and organization of donation documentation in coordination with the Head of Incoming/Outgoing Donations.
Head of Donations
Breanna Hempel and Roshan Daryanani
- Contact person for incoming and outgoing donations.
- Solicit incoming donations and outgoing donations, if required.
- Communicate with and manage contact information for donors and recipients.
- Arrange incoming and outgoing donations (dropoff/pickup of computers).
- Work with the Head of Refurbishment to manage throughput and inventory levels.
- Complete and send incoming and outgoing donation receipts.
- Keep incoming and outgoing donation information page(s) up to date and accurate.
Head of Event Coordination
- Marketing & production of all communication items.
- Promote events and meetings (e.g. posters, emails, etc.).
- Acquisition of new members.
- Increase visibility and maintain reputation within the University.
- Relations between recognized University student organizations and TechServ in coordination with the President.
- Relations between the student body and TechServ.
- Social media related services (WordPress, Twitter, Facebook integration, etc.)
- Assist with relations between outside organizations and TechServ, upon request.
Head of Fundraising
- Select and inventory all equipment eligible for fund raising sales.
- Set market-appropriate price for equipment sales.
- Complete all forms relating to sale of said items.
- Communicate all sales information to Treasurer.
- Copies of all forms must be given to the Treasurer for SAFAC records.
- Collect and process payment for items sold.
- Aid Treasurer in completing and submitting finance related forms.
- Maintains and updates all TechServ related websites
- Works with Systems Administrators to coordinate WebServ services and projects
- Keeps the design of the TechServ main website modern, professional, and intuitive
- Main contact for WebServ clients (WordPress, etc.) in coordination with System Administrators
- Communicates with other officers to best meet the needs of the organization
David Korth, Mark Chua, and Chris Travis
System Administrator is not an elected position. New system administrators are selected as needed by the current system administrator(s) on the basis of technical ability and approved by a majority vote of the Executive Board. System administrators may be removed by a majority vote of the Executive Board. There should be at least one chief system administrator at all times with at least one assistant in training.
- Maintain the servers, office computer, and network infrastructure used by the organization.
- Maintain database schema.
- Design TechServ Release Packages consisting of a minimum hardware specification, installed operating system, software, and a friendly configuration.
- The TechServ Release Packages will abide by all copyright, patent and Intellectual Property law and will be composed of free and open source solutions wherever possible.
- Act as liaison for more technical aspects of WebServ and other web services not handled by the Head of Special Projects.
- System administrators must keep detailed records as to aid in transitions between administrators.
The Executive Board members may decide on the appointment of additional individuals to fulfill duties that are beyond the capabilities of the current administration. These appointments must be approved by a majority of the Executive Board. Any appointed position is temporary and does not obtain Executive Board privileges until written into the Constitution.